I’m Charlotte and welcome to my blog! I thought I’d take the plunge and start a blog as I have a real love for posting things on instagram, and just thought I’d take it one step further!
I’ve been wanting to give this a go for quite a while, so here we go…
I plan to upload posts on shopping hauls, home related posts, posts about training our 15 week old puppy, Poppy and just a bit about what I get up to in my life!
To start things off, I thought I’d post 10 facts about me.
- Since I’ve already mentioned her, I am the proud owner of a 15 week old Golden Retriever Puppy, called Poppy. She has quite literally changed my life!
- I also have a 9 year old Chocolate Labrador, who lives at my Dad’s house (luckily only 2 mins drive away) called Monty. I missed him loads when I went to University and again when I moved out, which is why I got Poppy. Poppy and Monty get on very well, although Monty does get a bit tired of Poppy’s excitable playing!
- In June, my partner and I bought our first house!! This was one of the proudest days of my life! So I will post lots about home decor, home organisation and the disasters that we have had happen so far in our first few months of home ownership…yes we’ve had quite a few already!
- Last year I qualified as a paediatric nurse. My graduation was also one of the proudest days of my life!
- Last year, I got engaged to Jamie! It was a complete surprise and was by the giraffes at Marwell Zoo, as they are my favourite animal!
- I love shopping for things for the house! Maybe it’s just the excitement of having our own home and will just be a phase…although I hope not as it’s makes me so happy!
- I have two younger sisters and a younger brother. We do argue at times, but that’s what siblings are for, but we actually get on really well and enjoy spending time with each other!
- I love Christmas! And seeing the Christmas things coming out in shops has got me incredibly excited about Christmas in our first house! I’ve already decided on where my two trees are going! Yes two! I just love real tree’s, so plan to have one in the lounge and last year I bought a really nice fake tree, which I plan to have in the conservatory. I can’t wait! Roll on December 1st!
- I love the simple things in life! Walks around the local area, or in the New Forest as it’s only about half an hour drive from here. Evening’s in on the sofa watching films. Home cooked foods.
- I love Disney films! I just love all films really but especially disney films! I’ve been to Disney in Florida twice as a child, and really want to go back! It’s definitely one of my favourite places! Maybe one day…just can’t afford it at the moment having just bought a house and a Puppy!
Well, that’s just a few random facts about me! Not the most interesting first post but I thought it would just start things off!